Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things Happens For A Reason...

Lately many things happens through my life...
But got too many things to say but I have no idea how to start from...
Firstly I would like to thank this friend of mine which I had called panda2 in previous posts. (Though we sounds like we're totally, but I swear 200% that we're just friends.)
Well if not because of panda2 all these while I will never be able to find what's the missing thing I was wondering about and what I really wanted all these years after that very first heartbroken day of mine. (Will talk about it later on)
Secondly maybe the choice of quitting NUS was right. If I didn't I guess I will never found out what's missing and what I really wanted after all these years of thinking.
Cos' if never quit, I'll facebook and get to know panda2 from NUS too.
And without knowing panda2, I wont be enlighten.
Thirdly, if I chose buisness management and marketing this Aug and didnt reject the offer of molecular biology and biotechnology (sometime I really like), I would never ask her out again. ( Who's she? Later you'll know).
Now Who's the "HER" I'm referring to?
I'll call her "L" as her name starts with L.
Really wanna know who L is?
Obviously she's not the L in Death Note
Duh~!
Well she's my one and only ex-girlfriend.
I guess this is shocking to many... especially to my secondary school friends...
Though We known each other for so long, I had never mentioned about L to them.
L was my girlfriend back in my poly year 2.
I still can recall the dates we were together.
23/04/04 - 23/06/04
Though its just a short 2months of relationship...
I had never ever once forgotten about the sweet memories we had...
L was the sweetest girl I ever met...
She never quarrels, always gives me surprises and writing letters to me...
I still remembered while I was away in Japan, 2 days before my return,
she wrote a long postcard letter for me... every postcard has meaning.
I was so touch that I called and said" I Love You"
Thinking back~
That was the only time I said that to L.
And I never gives her surprises, never do sweet stuffs for her and never write letters for her...
Even though I didn't do anything...
She was there to support and encourage me and surprising me...
Maybe I was a dumbass in a relationship cos it was my very first...
But its no excuse...
~SIGH~
Feel like slapping myself for breaking up with her...
Wondering?
I broke up with her cos' I felt something was missing in the relationship...
I still love her then... But I cant bear to hurt her anymore...
In order to minimise the pain for her...
I've just decided...
To think about it...
I was totally dumb... I should have talk to her about it...
*Knock Head*
Ever since we broke up...
I've been searching what was missing in the relationship and what I wanted...
We never met up nor contact for a year plus.
We finally met up again a few times only during my army days.
But I still havent been enlightened.
So again we didnt contact till recently...
30/08/08
The day I saw L again after a year plus again...
This time I finally know what was missing and what I wanted after all these years...
What's missing that am searching and what is that I wanted you may ask.
The missing thing was in fact my ignorance and irresponsibilities in the relationship...
Never did what a BF should do for a GF.
I know I am so dumb... It actually took me 4 years to realise this...
What I wanted was in fact L herself...
Ever since 30/08/08
We have been going out kinda often these few days...
I still can sense that she still have feelings for me...
And I myself have even stronger feelings for her now...
This time I am very determine to get her back again...
But I'm afraid that my actions will frighten her away...
I know that she's scare cos' she didnt even dare to read the letters I wrote for her...
~SIGH~
And I myself too afraid that I cant get her back again...
But if I dont try... I'll never know...
Ganbatte ne Kevin desu!!!
Really happy that the things had happened after we broke up till 30/08/08.
The sure happened for a reason..
I believe its the obstacles I need to overcome before I can get her back again...
*I promise I'll show photos of us when I get L back... Wish me luck*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home