Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!!

12 March 2008, Time 1.35pm

Something big happened to my life....
Something I never thought it could happen on a fine day or on me.

A lorry rammed into the bus I took.
Right at the spot where I'm sitting at.
Was reading a comic at that moment before impact,
When I turned my head, looking to the window,
I saw it coming straight towards me... (Just like the typical drama of mediacorp)
In my heart I was like "Holy Shit!!"
Amazingly, with the great impact the lorry didn't crash throught the bus body...
but slide along the bus body.
With all the commotions the bus and lorry took minor injuries...
And no injuries onboard. That's a relief...
Maybe cos' the lorry was much smaller than the bus itself.
And maybe cos' the bus was a tour bus?

Wonder what would if:
  1. lorry is bigger.
  2. bus is sbs bus.
  3. lorry didn't slide along the bus body.
With all the options above, I've kept wondering after the incident.
What would actually happened if either one of the options took place...
Will I still be able to see the sunlight?
Hmmm... no doubt the answer will never to known...
Maybe this is fate the I would encounter such things in my life once.
But non the less... I gave a laugh over the situation even though I'm part of the accident.
Truely, life is short... daily lifes are unpredictable...
So live your life to the fullest with no regrets...
Follow your heart and dare to try before its too late...
And never holdback because of someone or something...
If not there'll always be room for regrets...
But well I'm glab that I'm still ALIVE!!!
At least for now... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home