Sunday, March 09, 2008

Been wondering quite alot these days...
whatever had happened, was it right in the first place?
should I continue my sins or should I let it go?
Which decision will has less suffering?

~~~VEXED~~~

Been going with the same person for quite sometime.
Things was nice, sweet and happy.
Gradually it turns sour, unknown and confused.
kinda weird... why am I feeling such weird feelings?
Things seems to change but yet I dare not admit...
Am I the one who had changed or had the situation changed?
Either one, both inflict certain suffers for us.
Sigh~~~

Am afraid to let it go... am afraid I'll hurt someone...
But if I don't, I'll still hurt someone...
What should I do? Feel so useless now...
At times I don't wish that things will end...
Yet I can't continue with all the sufferings occurring now and then...

I don't even know what's wrong I've done...
I kept getting the cold shoulder this mintue... and then a caring the next...
I just can't stand it any longer...
Am not a toy... when you need me you be nice to me...
when you don't you give me cold shoulder...
Sigh~~~
Why such things always happens....
Is this what people called "love"?

Maybe I should think through stuffs for another few more weeks...
If things still the same... I guess I got no choice but to end it...
If not the pain will be greater as we drag...
And since we havent even started, I guess the pain will be lesser....
Sigh... But... I seriously cant bear to end it...

~~~HOPELESS~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home