Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've just realised that I haven't been updating for a long time...
Almost about a month since I wrote any events...
Well the fact is that on weekdays,
I didn't do much... except out in the evening running...
As for every Saturday, I'll be working for mediscorp
Variety show " Code Red" (Ai Shan Xiao Hao Dian)
But last saturday was my last day as its the last shooting.
What I did?
Well basically I just need to hide the Xiao Hao Dian.
Of course not letting them know...
So far so good...
Only got discovered once while I was running to hide.
Hahaha...
Took some photos with the artists.
Will upload them when my cpu is back...
Oh... did I say my cpu broke down...
It cost me $220 fixing the graphic card and power box....
Ah!!! $220!!! My guitar is gone for the time being...
Sigh...
Gotta find weekend job soon...
Maybe tuition I guess...
By the way...
This week I just somewhat started uni.
Not really the actual term, but maths bridging course.
Saw someone I never thought of seeing...
Who?
Meng Ni together with bf; Eric.
Kinda brought back memories...
And that was yesterday...
Today I saw them again...
I've tried to avoid them by not going out during break time.
But as what they say "you can hide but you can't run..."
At the end of the lesson...
Out of LT7
She called me... Even though I tried not to see them...
Conversation:
Mn: Hi! Cheng Keong.
Me: Give a fake stun look.
Mn: Maths bridging course?
Me: Emph...
Mn: Oh I company them here.
Me: Oh.
Mn & Me: Somewhat eye contact of saying ok byebye...
End of conversation...
I just realised I couldn't open my mouth...
"Asking how are you..."
Haiyo...
Am so useless... Can't even ask a friend how she was...
Anyway gotta study hard....
Study hard boy...
Don't think of such things again....
Not a gurantee but I'll try...
And for this whole week I guess I'll still see her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home