Sunday, June 10, 2007

Woah... Been looking back at my posts...
I think am really crazy recently...
Damn mood swing...
Don't know why...
Gotta wake up...
Clear all of my thoughts...
And I'll be better...
Yeah am better now...
No worries...
Look on the bright side of life...

Hmmm... How was today?
Well... nothing much...
Just came back from JB not long ago...
So tired man...
Meet at 9.30am... travel in took us an hour...
Went city square...
Ktv... at Neway...
RM12 for K Lunch, and I ordered Chicken Chop Combo.
Total cost me RM23, Cheap right...
Damn Cheap la I would say...

But event of the day kinda boring la...
Ktv... walk around city square, travel to JUSCO Tebrau Cit,
Dinner at Taman Sri Tebrau... Seafood... Yeah!!!
Last stop city square again...

As you can see its nothing much...
Just walking around... and travelling in cab...
That is ok... But the problem is I don't even have enough time to shop...
Everyone just walk without waiting... Sigh...
But I managed to steal time and get a pair of slipper...
Finally I have a beach slipper... can wear go Sentosa...
Woohhuuu!!!
Gonna wear it tomorrow to palawan beach...
Oh yeah... Tanning.... I'm loving it...
Missed Sentosa sooo.... muchy...
Didn't go there for weeks...
Finally am stepping foot in it again...
This time with a fatter tummy.... OMG!!!
Am gonna train very hard now... Once more!!! Lol...

Gotta end here now... will update the pics next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home