Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I missed the working days at PC show...
Missed all the people there...
Especially these 3 girls..
Jasmine, Shirley and Priscilla...
I'd never been so crazy around with girls.
Talking crap and nonesense.
Jasmine is the craziest one around there.
Always come out with stupid jokes and stuffs.
And funny actions...
When looking at her I just wanna laugh at her.
Just like a little girl to me...
Shirley would be the serious one.
But the one lack of motivation I would say.
Need someone to motivate her.
Priscilla would be the sleepy face...
And she gave me this stupid nick.
LAM face (Laugh At Me face)
And Jasmine said I'm comical look...
Do I look that way?
Anyway no matter what they say,
They just make me feel wanted for once...
I felt so happy...
Now work had stopped..
Am back home again...
Being alone again...
Loneliness just fills my heart again...
This unwanted feeling starting to drown me again...
I really wish that the work is longer instead of 4 days only...
Sigh....
Anyway don't think the pc show people know I miss them...
Cos' none of them will ever visit my blog too.
My blog is as lonely as me...
Only a few visitor a day...
I wanna start Uni soon...
Can't wait to be around friends...
I just hate the feeling of being alone...
Unwanted
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home