Monday, June 04, 2007

I do not know why am so tired but I woke up early today.

At 9am...
And I could sleep no more.
Been so tired from work.
Was working at the Pc show selling Epson printer.
Worked for 4 days. Yesterday was the last day.
And I'm not used to been having nothing to do again...
Gonna die from boredom...
Cos' its so fun to work at the PC show.
Met quite a few fun people.
Got crazy one, serious one, sweet one, pretty one, and many more.
Its just so fun...
In fact there's someone actually kinda resemble her...




Who is she (figure above)? Well someone I've been liking since I was sec 4. Even now I am.
But I've learnt to let go. Cos' she'll never be meant for me.
She had already a prince charming for herself. A caring and loving one :)

So I've found someone actually resemble her.
During my working days at the PC show.
The feeling she gave me is the same as her too.
The special feeling I had for her actually appears on her too.
Just so so similiar.......
But the age is different. A big 6 years in difference.
Sigh... Is it a big gap? Is she too young for me?
But I have no guts to actually go after her.
I'm just gutless.
Afraid of unable to get her or even lose a friend.
Sigh... I do not know why when comes to girls I really like...
I have no guts...
Why am I so useless....

Guess I'm just trying to escape from failure...
Should I give it a go even if she don't like me?
Or should I just let her pass?

Will regrets fill my heart?

Or am I just liking her cos' she resemble someone?
Think I should just let my feeling settle down for now...
And not to think about anything incase I hurt someone...

Troubled once again after so long...
Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home