Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ha... Just got my PC Show working pay...
279 in total...
Only $79 commission earned...
Very little lor...
But am still feeling damn broke la...
Don't know why...
Maybe cos' I couldn't go oversea for holiday...
Feeling kinda frustrated with myself...
I wanna have a get away...
To langkawi, redang or even tioman...
But who wanna go with me...
Sigh...
I don't have oversea trip friends leh...
Those that can go oversea and really have fun with with no limits...
Cos' I hate staying in the hotel room...
How I wish I have a girlfriend...
So can go oversea together...
Thinking of it... It make me feel so warmth and happy and relaxing...

I wanna go oversea before University starts...
Any buyers???
Let me know...
Most probably Redang...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home