Thursday, June 07, 2007

Guess tomorrow is what day?
Its ORD Day LOR!!!
Hohoho...
Hao li ke!!! (Ok this is random.. Ha!)
Finally 2 years of yearning...
My FREEDOM is back...
Oh... YES!!! FREEDOM...
Justice Gundam wait for me...
I'll operate my freedom mobile suit to save you...
And lets save the earth together...
Waahaha...
Ok... Don't know why I came out with this...
Haha... Random random...
Guess I'm in a random mood now...
Geezzz...
Guess am just happy to get back my pink IC...
Erm... no leh... Don't really feel so happy...
Aiya... don't know why...
Sigh...
Why am I sighing most of the time??
Getting old.... I think...
About my 4th June post...
Shirley was like asking me this...
" Who is that girl..."
" Is it her..."
She is suspecting something...
(Its kinda obvious with the pic I guess)
But all I did was...
"SECRET"
Haha...
Why???
Well... Just don't feel like saying...
Cos' What if it is and What if it isn't???
Will there be any difference...
I just feel there won't be any...
No space for me I guess...
Heart won't change easily though...
And things may get awkward...
(But I do hope things would turn out differently.. Ha
But I it won't cos' never have been different
From what I feel :(
Ok I know am pessimistic but am only this way
When comes to such things...)
Anyway let nature take its course...
(Help appreciated... Nah...)
P.S.
Today my blog finally a little bit lifelier...
All thanks to priscilla letting my url being known...
Ha...
Bitching Corner happens to be bitched by the pc show gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home