Sunday, May 27, 2007

DESPARADO...

Am feeling so happy that I'm gonna ORD in like 2 wks... haha...
Finally I can see my beloved pink IC.
With the face of a 12 year old boy.
Hahaha...

But after ORD, I'll be a poor guy once more...
Sigh... no more income for me...
Fore-seeing such events...
I've been desperately searching and working these few weeks
Been doing some office jobs which last for few days...
Thanks to Wei Teck and Vincent for introducing me...
Get paid $6/hr...
Though its not alot... but it counts to my saving...
And I'm so desperate for money now that I did flyers distribution...
See how desperate I am...
Ah....
So far I've earned $300 only...
Gotta earn more...
Need to increase my savings...
Need lots lots lots...

But the problem is... after ORDing...
I won't have the time to work...
Cos I've got maths bridging course whole of July...
Which means whole of July I can't work = no $$$
And I won't be able to find job that allow me to work 3 wks in June too.
How man... I can only work if I go NTU.
But NUS is nearer and the reputation is up there...

Sigh... Seriously in need of a sugar mummy...
Who wanna be my sugar mummy???
Or who have Lobang???
Let me know OKAY?

DESPARADO.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home