Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yesterday I was kinda happy...
Guess Why?
Well its nothing much to be very happy about...
Just that its something that kinda make me feel secured instead...
:D
Anyway its because I got my confirmation letter from NTU that I got a space in it.
But am now waiting for NUS's confirmation letter.
Then I'll decide which one to study at.
Still kinda confuse of which one University should I go.
Can anyone give me advice?
Which is better for Civil Engineering? NTU or NUS???
Sigh...
Bored....

Anyway sure wait till May 07 then decide...

I'm rotting at home...
How bored...
And I seriously in need of freelance jobs...
Anyone have please intro them to me...
I need $$$$ for my University expenses....

Argh... How I wish I strike $1M toto...
haha... <--- Fat Hope!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...

I would like to point out that the civil engineering course is better at NTU than NUS even though I'm studying at NUS now. Perhaps you could go to the website and compare the difference. See what is their strength and weakness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home