Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why do my friends always pissed me off...
Especially when asking them go gym...
Firstly it wasn't my idea of going, it was their's...
But guess what... its their idea of cancelling too...
Well its ok...
But they didn't inform me about it till I asked...
What the hell man...
Don't even have the consideration of informing people...
It can save people from been "fly air plane"

Sigh... why are my friends like this...
Always give lazy and tired as excuses for cancellation.
I'm totally sick of such excuses....
So friends... Please be more creative on your excuses...
Its a CREATIVE World... So be creative even at excuses...

Anyway I decided to go gym myself...
But I ended up didn't go too...
Reason... Not tired or lazy of course...
Just that my one and only track shoe die on me while I'm half way to the gym...
Damn right...
Jeez... Gotta get another pair of track shoe...
But I just bought 2 T-shirts... So am kinda broke now...
When can I get a new track shoe...
Who is kind enough to buy one for this poor soul here...
:_(

By the way... I just won Take That newest album.. cool man...
Ha... Just went to collect today at EPL Building at lower delta road...
which like so far away....
Anyway its worthy getting the album...
Take That really have nice songs even they are like the oldest boyband around now...
Haha...
Take That - Beautifuk World <--- Highly Recommended.... 4 Thumbs UP!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home