Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sorry Dudes... I know I haven't been around updating my blog...
And I know you guys must be wondering how have I been...
Well I've been reading alot... I mean ALOT...
I've read quite alot for the past 3months.
I'd read books like: After Life, Working for the Devil, Georgia Under Water, Nightmare of the Night,
and lotsa more which I forgotten the Titles.
And I'm reading Justice of Wind now. Don't know what hitted me, but I'm just kept going to the
library to borrow books after books... Haha...
But that's all not important... What's is important issss.....

ORD LOR!!!!!!!


Haha... Can't wait to gain back my true freedom...
And finally I can get away from all those hypocrites in camp....
I just can't stand people being " Wayang "
Its like what's up with that...
Its like you're actually " sucking cock " and you're selling away your moral values...
Jeez... Just can't stand such people...
Sadly in the future there'll be more... Sigh...

Anyway!!!! ORD LOR!!!! Hahaha... Am finally been able to clear my off and leave next week the 25th of April 07 Yea man... yea!!! And this coming week... I'll be home for 1wk due to dental surgery...
Haha.... This means I only left with a few working days in camp... Wooohuu...!!!
Yea..yea..yea...
1 and a half month at home... Shiok!!!
So anyone that is free please kindly ask me out....
Cos am free already... So don't think that I'm not free alright...
Don't you dare neglect my presence....
So just JIO me out to anywhere you like.... be it clubbing, movie, eating, sports, suntanning, whatever you named it... I'll sure be there if I have no commitment that day....
Ouch Ouch Ouch!!! Damn... My whole body is burning... I'm like totally like a fried lobster...
Ha... Yesterday went sentosa for suntanning...
I think its my first suntanning session since 2 yrs ago...
Haha...
I just love the outdoors and Sentosa....
Here's some photos...




Guess what... I thought there's more to walk down before boarding the train, didn't realise the entrance is just on the left till the train comes. Blur me.... Lol...








The new Sentosa train service...
Well its not really a serivce that travels around the island.
Just to some major attractions only.
A fast way to get into the island too.








My Ultraman Towel... I bought it in Bangkok
Last year November. Cute right?









Here's a picture of myself...










I'm Flying....











Testing out my new olympus camera...
I look like a drown ghost...
Ha....
There's all for yesterday...
I'll be update more photos of the past events as much as possible...
So stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home