Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm so lazy lately that I haven't blog about anything...
And now its Lunar New Year...
Gotta wish everyone a Happy Piggy Year...
Well for me... Its wasn't a good start.
Yesterday, I woke up with fever and serious diarrhoea
Was on and off to the toilet most of the time...
Leaving me with wobbly legs...
So I didn't really enjoy my reunion dinner...
However from this misery, I was brought with luck during my first mahjong gambling
I won a $5.50, though I know it isn't alot... But I still can add it to my ang bao collections
Haha...
And I ended my day by waking up half way through my sleep with a diarrhoea...
Argh!!!
Anyway that's was yesterday...
As for today... Well nothing much though...
Did the usual stuffs... Like what every year we did
Went to Singapore Soka Association to Chant...
For me I had never fancy about such things... Its totally boredom for me...
But what to do when my parents wanna perform such routine every year.
For me, once I stepped into the chanting hall, I'll starts to yawn non stop
Guess I'm not a religious guy... In fact I kinda dislike religion stuffs...
It bore me to death...
Anyway, luckily the event only lasted for 10-15mins, anything more than that
I'll sure fall asleep... Haha...
After chanting, the usual routine to my grandma's house for dinner.
This is the only thing I like about Chinese New Year.
Can get all the ang baos and seeing my cousins (though we hardly talk)
and seeing my grandma still healthy...
Ya that's the best part of New Year...
Wonder how much I would get from all the ang baos I'd collected.
Maybe it'll be slighty more than the past as this year included one from my brother...
Haha... Cos' his married so he gotta give us... Lol...
How I wish my older cousins get married soon so I'll get more ang baos...
Wahaha... I'm so money face... $_$
Guess I shall end here... Gonna go count my ang baos now....
Ciaoz.... $_$




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home