Sunday, January 21, 2007

What I look for in a girl...


Well... Hmmm.... let me think...

- Definitely she must not be too short... At least a 1.60m (5'5) so I won't have problem
hugging her... haha...

- Not too young... The most is 3 years younger than me...

- About figure... just a slight hour-glass shape would be perfect. But its not that important...
As long she's not that fat will do... And for the boobs any also can la... ha...
Hopefully is abit toned like atheletes ya... Its kinda cool ya...

- Looks doesn't matter as long I'm comfortable with looking at it...
And don't give me those piss off looks...

- Skin either tanned or fair also can but not too exaggerating can liao...

- Character wise... hmmm... the most important thing I look in a girl...
Definitely not an attitude problem lady... Cos am not a person who'll give in
easily... Especially when I'm not wrong... Not a pampered one... Cos' I'm not born
to pamper people... Then must be sweet, caring, concerning, understanding, filial...
Also don't act cute or pretty if you're not... Not a stubborn one who will never listen to
advices (cos people are showing concerns)...

- Not a person that is self-obsessed(especially those who think its noone's business to say her) and definitely not a smoker and not an alcoholic...

- Talented, intelletual, sporty, animals lover, not a flirt (cos they'll never faithful), know how to console bf, love walking on a date than taking bus or sit down and would change for the one she loves would be a plus...

Guess that's all that I could think off...

So any girls who think you are the above can drop me a message woah...
Haha...
Sugarmummy or sugarjiejie also can woah....
Haha...
Just kidding...


Don't know why I wrote all these stuffs...
Guess I'm bo liao...







1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C cup?! wah your expectations damn high sia. You got 8 inch below or not? Don't have dun hiam leh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home