Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things I thought of...

Lately... I've been thinking alot...
What was I thinking of?
Many many stuffs...
Future, Relationship, Money(not really an issue), What school to go?, Etc...
Firstly... Future...
What I wanna be had always been in my mind ever since I
was little... the dream of becoming a Ecologist...
I wanna help all the animals in the world...
Cos' human have enough humans to help them...
Whereas animals only have enough humans KILLING them...
Sorry... Am kinda angry with humans...
Humans are such irritating, self-less and wishy-washy mammals in the whole planet...
Maybe you all think that I'm a phycho for kinda hates human beings...
Well You All Are CORRECT!!!
I'm a PYSCHOPATH!!!
HAHAHA!!!
Sorry back to the main point...
As now I couldn't see myself going oversea
for studies so I couldn't enlist in Bachelor of Ecology
So am kinda confuse of what should I do now...
what route should I take so I could be happy about my job in the future
and bringing enough money and happiness for my family...
Sigh...
What to do... who ask me born in a not rich man's son family...
And its kinda related to my what school to go problem...
Cos' none of the courses interest me in this bloodly Singapore Society...
Such little room for us to explore...
Sigh...
Problematic to live here...
Pay so low... and expenses keep increasing....
Die Ah....!!!
About Relationship...
Just that I'm thinking what I am in certain person heart...
Anyway what I gonna say is what I felt lately...
Might not be true in the person heart...
But still that's how I feel...
I've been feeling that I don't make a great chatterbox now like before...
I'm feeling that there's this huge ice block been stuffed between us...
I just feel that we seems to have lesser topics to talk about
when we're out... maybe is was me... I don't know...
And sometimes I feel that I'm nothing to you...
like the air(not oxygen) you walk through; invisible to you...
Cos' I never receive sms from you first now...
which I used to received.
I misses the time we talked on phone...
once you actually called me on your will
I was like happy cos' I can actually share something...
(Problem?)
How I wish you would call me to share your problems...
That's what friends for right?
But all I get is just some accidental pressed calls...
Just sms-es also will do...
Maybe you're busy...
Maybe I think too much...
Hopefully everything was just my imaginations...
What the hell... you just think too much la...
Get a hang of yourself dude...
Snap out of it man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home