Saturday, January 06, 2007

School of Scoundrels

Ha...
Today went Vivo City Golden Village to watch School of Scoundrels...
Well I got the ticket free from a contest
so I asked Jen to watch with me...
Lol...
I think I haven't watch movie in a cinema for like a year?
haha...
long right???
Lol...
Before the show starts...
we went to SuperDog
to have our dinner...
I had a SuperDog and Jen got a Fresh Chicken Burger
The Hotdog Was like damn shiok la...
So.. big... and Yummy!!!
Haha...
I just love hotdogs...
ya...
Anyway the movie was like damn funny la...
the first half I was laughing all the way...
till I could my tummy cramping...
haha...
Well... I've been thinking about something lately...
Had been thinking about something someone
might be thinking too right now...
Should I ask or Should I not???
Am kinda afraid of the outcome...
I want the best and not the worse...
I hate all the negatives stuffs in the world that's why I want the best...
in everything I do...
So should I ask or should I not...
How???
Can someone tell me???
Maybe I'll give it a go when time is right...
Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home