Friday, January 26, 2007

NTR = Nothing To Report

Haha.... NTR???

Fat hope... If so... I won't even bother to log in...
Haha...
In fact... kinda NTR... Cos' am super tired lately...
Everyday in camp, wake up at 7.30am can report to workshop by 8am.
Once there I'll fall ASLEEP till lunch time!!! Ha... Its been like this for liek 3 days straight...
Don't know why I'm so tired... even though I've been sleeping early... like say... before 11.30pm
Maybe I'd contracted with some sleeping disease or sleeping spell... HA...

Anyway today was a busy and yet tiring day... REAL tiring... Cos' there's like only 4 of us...
available in the workshop... and we're told to attach to some 89LSG to change track...
Man... the track is like nearly 200kg and there's only 4 of us to do the job...
Though we were able to complete everything by ourselves... but its damn tiring...
compared to having 6-8people for the job... Anyway we were lucky that one of the
warrant Spec came to help us... Phew... if not we couldn't book out even at 1730.

That's all for today... cos' am totally shag out from the track thingy... Gonna knock in early today too...

Btw... monday we requested nights off from staff kumar... And Alan, Benjamin and I went vivocity... Cos' I wanted to buy a DVD player for the bunk so that we could watch movies and dramas... Had our dinner at food repulic... Don't know why everytime I step into the vivocity's food repulic, there's always this headache of what to choose to eat... in the end I had myself a ban mian... After we went to shop around and we got ourselves some movies and drama to bring to watch... And I got the DVD player for only $49 at Big Megastore at harbour front... Very cheap... Haha... Cool... Been watching Gokusen since monday... gonna finish it next monday or tuesday I guess... then we'll start watching Beach Boys... haha... I know they are old japanese drama... But are nice... nicer than korean drama for me... Lol...

Gotta end here... Gotta knock in soon... So soo sooo soooo... Tired.... *YAWN* :O

Am soo soo... happy with my life now...
Free from all the stupid problems...
Enjoying at home... COOL...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home