Friday, January 12, 2007

Nights Off Day...

Today I didn't went home like the usual me...
on a wednesday night...
Cos' in me... that's something I wanna say...
and ask...
So I dated Jen out again...
I don't know why...
I just love hanging out with her...
I had never felt this happy when go out before...
Just love this kind of feelings...
(I love Warmth)
Well... I reached city hall mrt station early as usual...
Lol...
Well I don't like to be late...
and am a person who hate to be in a rush too...
So I like to get things planned way ahead of schedule...
Anyway...
I went to Raffle's City B1 and came across a shop
selling chocolate fondant...
so I bought 2...
Yup... then went Carl's Junior for dinner...
Had myself a Western Bacon Cheesebuger meal...
and for Jen...
A super BIG Superstar meal...
She couldn't finish the meal like what I had thought...
Hahaha...
Had a Little chill out at the river side at Esplanade...
there we chatted lotsa stuffs...
mostly rubbish I guess...
haha...
Never mind... It was happy...
And we had our chocolate fondant...
And you know what...
I still can't appreciate chocolates...
The feeling of them melting and swimming inside
of my mouth made me feels weird...
and eating them made my stomach
upset somehow...
I'll try my best to love it...
If I could...
Haha...
On the way back... at the tunnel...
Guess who I saw...
I saw someone whom I sort of love since I was
Sec 4 ( though we had never steady before)
A girl I had never be able to forget the feeling I had
towards her till now...
(kinda Ci Qing right me??? Lol...)
Anyway I know we'll never be one...
And she has herself a loving boyfriend now...
I'll always wish them happiness forever... :D
I'm more sensible now :)
And now I've found myself the true one...
And I really hope we could be one...
I gotta wait for the answer now...
Cos' I asked...
Tell you something...
I somehow felt that I might not have chance
Cos' Am not the type you desired...
Am not the style you like...
a...
an..
and.
am not rich enough...
why?
Cos' I know I can't really afford
the things you like...
How I wish I'm richer...
In fact this thought is in my mind for quite sometime...
I know money is not important...
Sincerity is...
So I had been trying really hard...
really hard...
how I wish I could touch you through the heart...
OH! Lord! Please Give Me The Strenght!
I really wish I have the chance to make you happy...
Please give me the chance...
I'll try to be the very best...
I know I can't confirm how good I can be...
cos' I never step into this thing before...
But I'll try my very best...
I swear!!!
1000%
-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home