Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Reply...

Well... well...
Guess what... Its me here again...
This will be dedicated to someone...
You will know who you are when you read my blog...
Firstly... About wednesday....
Its okay.... to fly kite on me...
I'm cool with it...
I'm really cool with it...
I must be cool...
In fact... actually I'm pissed...
Truthfully...
Cos' the reason you gave me was:
"I'm tired... no mood... blah blah..."
Maybe its true...
But I just hate these excuses...
Cos' I'd been having such excuses for the last decade of my life...
I'm a damn... straight forward person...
If you don't wanna go, just say it out...
Don't like last minute and give me such excuses...
I hate it when people did that...
It just ruin my planning for the day and my mood...
Cos' my secondary school friends had been doing that...
Even now... sometimes...
I thought you ain't like one of them...
But I'm wrong... you're kinda like them...
Am really kinda pissed and disappointed...
But I gotta be cool...
I must...
Cos' I know if I get RrreeaallL pissed off...
I'll get nasty...
And I hate that...
It make me feels old too...
Secondly... I gotta apologize...
Cos' I think I'm at wrong to have asked you...
I think I shouldn't have asked you...
Cos' things wouldn't become like now...
So... Cold....
And... maybe you're right...
We might not be suitable...
Cos'...
we'll seems to be of different world...
You're like the red hot devil...
And...
I'm like the devil with holy crest...
Cos' you pon school and I don't even if its 30mins...
And you're those that won't change for anyone...
As for me... I will... but not to the extent of losing my dignity...
Next is... you're a pampered rich man's daughter...
Who get everything paid for by money given from parents...
Where else I'm a poor man's son...
Who earn all his money himself and a thrifty one...
At times... I kinda hate it when you say you don't have enough to use...
When you like get 1k+ per month
and I get 540 per month only...
Maybe that's how rich people think...
Lastly...
About someone deep in your heart...
I too have one...
Its been 6 years... And I still have this feeling for this girl...
A feeling that no girl can give me...
I know that myself...
(The girl I said I saw at esplanade link that day)
And I too compared her with other girls...
Maybe this is why till now I never had a real girlfriend...
And there's no such thing as curse in this world...
The only curse would be... is your mind...
The power that control you...
If you think the relationship gonna be unstable...
Then it will be...
Cos' I know...
My thoughts was like that before...
And I let quite a few good girls walk passed my life...
But now I know its wrong to think that way...
It'll make you miserable...
And now I've stepped out of that thought...
It'll make you slightly happier...
You can too man...
Its not that hard...
Maybe its hard... cos' girls are wishy-washy...
Sigh...
Maybe what your ex said was true...
Cos' maybe only rich guy like him can make you happy...
To be able to effort all those meals at high class restaurants...
And all those branded goods you love...
Unlike me... only can afford hawker food most of the time...
A place you hate most...
Sigh...
Anyway... Better than having 2 people getting moody all day long...
I think its better for one to be moody...
So... We'll just be friends...
It'll be better off...
Happier...
Less moody...
More smiley...
And it won't spoil anyone's day...
So I decided...
With this solution...
I'll shall not sms you as often as before...
I'll shall not ask you out as often as before...
Simple as... Been INVISIBLE...
But you know what...
Though am gone invisible...
I'm still around you when you have problems...
Or when you need someone to talk to kill time...
But I guess you won't even sms me and ask why...
Or call me to talk and share problems...
Even after reading this article...
Cos' I know you have this group of good friends you have...
To share everything under the sun...
As for me...
I'll just hide all my feelings away for now to myself alone...
And God Bless You for your future...
Be it Career, Studies or Love...
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home