Friday, January 12, 2007

most posting...

Today is my most posting...
I don't know why...
Maybe there's alot of things I wanna say...
But I don't know what to start from and how to phrase them up...
Sigh...
2007 is really a different from 2006...
2006 is much simple and quiet...
2007 is really a difficult year...
Just the start I already have ups and downs...
Guess its a test for me...
a test of many many things...
I must pass this test that is been set for me...
Cos' its for my survivor and well-being...
and it will allow me to become an actual man...
I'm just a young man without enough experience
in life now...
So no matter what I must pass this test...
in order to become happier and a better man...
I wanna change....
I really wanna change...
Cos' I hate myself for being too concern and caring
in the end ended up as irritating pest..
I hate myself for being too quiet and let opportunities fly away...
I hate myself for being too straight forward in words...
I hate myself for being so poor that I couldn't affors
all the stuffs I want...
I wanna change....
I wanna become less concern and caring so I won't become irritating...
I wanna become more outspoken and grap hold of all opportunities...
I wanna become less straight forword in words so people won't
think that I'm complaining when I'm not!!!
I wanna become richer...
YES! RICHER!!!
I will work my ass hard enough to become rich!!!
So I could afford whatever I want...
And don't need be thrifty and become known as stingy!!!
I'm just THRIFTY!!! NOT STINGY!!!
Its hell of a 2 different things...
I save and GIVE!!!
Not save and KEEP!!!
Sigh...
Until now... still no one understand me...
No even my friends of 10 years!!!
Sadly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home