Friday, January 19, 2007

Greatest Regret...

Sigh...

I think I lost myself a friend...
Someone I cherished most...
First time ever in my life...
Maybe what I said had reached with a wrong telepath...
Maybe What I tried to mean had never been phrase properly...
I don't know...
Regrets...
Heartbreak....
Feels like dying?
Argh...
Just HATE myself...
HATE my life...
Why must these kind of things happens to me?
Maybe I had asked for them...
ARGH FUCK!!!!(2nd time I swear in here)
DAMN IT!!!
How I wish we're like before...
Just normal friends...
Happy happy chill out at one corner and chit chat...
But I know it will never come through anymore...
Cos you'll not talk to me anymore...
and may even forget about me...
But I still wanna say sorry for whatever I said that had got on your nerve...
But still I wanna bless you for your future...
God Bless You...

Sigh...

Regrets... regrets... regrets... regrets... regrets....
Greatest regrets of my life...
I swear I'll never let it happen again...
I swear...

:_(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home