Saturday, January 20, 2007

Carefree...

I'm so happy and relax and stressless and enjoying my day at home...
Its so carefree...
Haven't really stayed at home for quite sometime...
Should have done this since long ago...
Shouldn't have gone out most of the time...
cos' somehow its killing my pocket...
and left with like 100 till next pay day...
which is on the 10th feb
Gonna survive on bread now...
=_=
Suddenly just hope that my service is over...
I mean ORD...
And I can't wait to go NUS...
Gonna join the dance club... sports club... blah blah...
Gonna make friends with lotsa cool people...
People with attitude but not attitude problem...
people with style...
people that are rrreeeaalll hot...
reeaaalll sporty...
Ha...
COol man...
Life would be more fun...
hahaha....
Guess my new chapter of life would be lotsa fun...
Unlike the current one...
SO BORING!!!
Never met anything that is happening...
BORING!!!
Ns is just boring I guess...
Don't know why lotsa guys after got into Ns then realise the meaning of:
- family
- friends
- money
- love
- work
- study
- health
- ETC
By right all this you should have know at least by poly years...
around age 17 18...
If don't, its kinda retard...
(No offence to anyone)
HAaa....
Hmmm....
think I should end my this boring chapter of life today...
start a healthy lifestyle chapter by today...
until when school start then another new chapter will starts...
Its way better than just living through this boring chapter till
ORD...
Haahaha...
I'm so carefree....
CARE---FREE!!!
WoooHooo...!!!
DDDuuudddeee....
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home