Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Am I crazy???

Mood swing...
What the hell happened to me again???
Argh!!!
I just mumble some rubbish to someone...
Jeez...
How did I started that in the first place...
Why did I type those stuffs...
Maybe I'm afraid... afraid of what???
I don't know...
Maybe cos' when I needed someone to talk to the most...
noone was there for me...
but with others...
Jeez...
Maybe I know the exact reason why... But I don't wanna admit...
Jeez....
Man's Ego...
Argh... F***!!!
Jeez...
Am I going crazy or what?
I think I am...
Can someone just hit me...
punch me... kick me...
whatever LA!!!
:(

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just realised that i havent spoken to you for agessss.
my keyboard fugged itself up and i couldnt type - nt ignoring u.

anyway happy belated birthday and cheerup. you are forever so moody and depressed and pessimistic.
you like nature so much, you should just wake up and smell the roses!
How are you gon appreciate New Zealand when the opportunity comes with tainted eyes??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home