Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 New Year Eve

2007 Countdown woah...
Best countdown ever...
Had steamboat at Marina Bay and Fireworks at Shear Bridge...
Jeez... Had never felt so Xin Fu (lucky)
Feel like crying now... Haha... you wish...
I'll never cry....
Lol...
Went steamboat with Jen and Andrew...
And wow... by the time we reach zhen fa, the place was packed with people...
spend about 30mins minutes searching for table...
and another 30mins for plates...
By the time we started our steamboat, its like 8.15pm...
Am was so hungry... ya... dunno what about Andrew and Jen
Think they're hungry too...
Hey... sorry if I've shown the pissed off face woah...
cos' I just couldn't stand waiting...
Am kinda impatience kind of person...
Oh well... we still manage to have our food...
But the whole steamboat I didn't had any HotDogs!!!
Luckily I'm still able to have my siew mai...
Thanks Jen... for getting them for me...
If not I think I'll be damn low...
Thanks woah...
Love ya...
haha...
:x
Anyway had fun together eating...
And why you 2 so fast full...
still can eat somemore de woah...
haha...
And ya... told ya... I'll sure see fire everytime I came...
Sure see some idiot gets their stove on fire...
And last night was the most I seen in a night...
Haha...
After our dinner...
We walk all the way to the shear bridge for fireworks....
But it started to rain...
and I thought our hope of watching the fireworks will be gone...
But luckily, its just a small and short rain that lasted for about 10mins?
Walk all the way to the end of the marina park...
Its a better place to watch fireworks than esplanade
as its not so crowded over here...
The view was spectacular...
Awesome!!!
All the fireworks was like right in front of us...
Beautiful...
Lol...
Jen, Andrew & I
(on the Shear Bridge)













Such Spectacular sight right???

After that we went to boat quay's coffee bean to get some drink

and went to find a seat and sit down...

There we started talking cock...

what ever nonesense that came to our mind we just say it out...

just like what Jen and I did the day before...

Haha...

While we went searching for drinks...

We went across a street with lotsa pubs...

and there's so many drunkens, all vomitting along the roadside...

How disgusting man...

And lotsa "Bengs & Lians" on the street too and its kinda havoc

cos' guys are touching girls everywhere...

Didn't know such street existed in Singapore... If a girl ever walk alone...

I think the girl will be in danger...

But lucky Jen was with us... Andrew and me...

Dunno why... Once I stepped into this street my protection towards Jen grew...

Was like eyeing on everyone that walk near her... and was trying to walk real near her...

Guess if she's my girlfriend, I'll hold her hand and hug her near me...

But well she's not... So all I could do was stay near her and eye on te other guys...

We ended the day with a first train back home...

Glad that everyone was back home safely...

:D

By the way... Sometimes I just love teasing you Jen...

cos' when I tease you, you'll smile and I love seeing you smile...

Meaning you're happy... So I love teasing you... Lol...

:P

And Andrew sometimes your topic was like "Cheem"

Haha...

Anyway Love the company of you 2...

Love ya 2...

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home