Sunday, December 31, 2006

Such fine day...

Woo.... Yesterday I went out for dinner...
With who?
Guess...
Well...
I'm with Jen...
Made me wait lor... Good woah...
Late le still can just buy ice cream eat woah...
Best...
haha...
Anyway... Am a very kind person so not angry at all...
While waiting I went kinokuniya to read up some books...
Don't know why... books just make me feels like I'm in heaven...
But too bad the books in Singapore are always so expensive...
that I could only take a glance on the new titles...
After we met, we went to eat wan ton mee...
opposite the mos burger...
Done eating...
We walk our way to Esplanade
And there, a guy gave us a silver wishing card
and we made a wish...
I didn't get to see Jen's
But she got to see mine...
Hmmph!!!
Oh well... let it be a mystery then...
Then we went all the way to boat quay and sat there
talking cock...
thanks hor...
call me uncle...
Anyway thanks for companying me and listen
to my nonesense and blah blah blah...
Haven't really talk so much in a long time woah...
Arigato Gozaimasu...
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home