Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I know its been Donkey Years...


I know its been DONKEY Years!!!
How had it been since i last blogged? Well i can't really remember... I only know that its since October... Wow!!! that's long... Cos' its December now...
haha....
That's why am back here to blog again....
In fact there's reason of me stopped blogging for so long...
Welll... main reason is that my internet adapter for my own com is down... so am unable to access internet using my com... And there's lotsa stuffs in it...
And its still down till now...
Am now using my sister's old com which doesn't have any photos of mine... and its damn slow and laggy....
But for the sake of blogging... I have to bear with this slow com and the trouble of transferring my photos here for my blog...
And I have TONS of stuffs to talk about...

1. Update on my newly painted room... Lol...

2. My Brother's Wedding on 111106...

3. My trip to Bangkok 30th Nov - 4th Dec 06...

That's all I guess...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Newly Painted Room...
A Much Spacious and Neater Room...
My bed...
That's my Current room now... :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home