Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back Track to Bro's Wedding...

111106...
The day my brother is no longer single and available... haha...
Cos' its his big day... His... WEDDING...
Mr David Kwa and Ms Joanne Tan
Ha...
Am like so happy for him...
Now I'm just waiting for my sister's turn and then mine...
But then it should be my sis first cos' she's older and I haven't yet
found my the other part....
Lol....
Maybe when I do... 10 years had past...
haha...
Anyway... It was quite an experience for me on the wedding day...
I was asked to be one of my Groom's brother
Know what that position does???
Well its like you have to company the Groom to fetch the bride very early in the morning... And when you're at the gate of the bride's house,
you will be humiliate and played with together with the Groom
by the Bride's sisters...
Then they'll open the door for us...
But it was fun...
haha...
We got humiliated by wearing disposable panty that have a letter drawn on it...
which in all 5 pieces make out....
" I Love You"
With that it hasn't end...
Next is fear factor...
Eating bread with small spicy chilli...
And its damn HOT!!!
And we had to eat 2!!!
The worse was yet to come....
the horror is the Ku Gua which they dunno soak in vinegar and don't know what shit that taste really like shit...
Its damn awful... You won't wanna try I swear...
Finally we got in after giving a hongbao of $288...
That's alot of money man...
And i thought its over but my brother still have to complete the task his wife had setted for him... then he can win her over...
The test was.....
Singing....
haha....
my brother couldn't sing at all
but his still manage to get through by his heart not by his singing...
hahaha....
I'm so evil....
Wahahaha.....
Me In Holiday Inn
Parents and Sister
The Newly Wedded Couple...

Menu of the Day...

Am only able to caught these few photos of the food... I missed

2 of them though...

Braised Bird's Nest With Crabmeat, Conpoy & Winter Melon

Sauteed Scallop & Chicken Slice with Broccoli


Steamed Star Garoupa with Superior Soya Sauce

Braised Sliced Jaded Abalone & "Ling Zhi" Mushroom

with Spinach in Superior Oyster Sauce

Fried Rice with Dried Meat Wrapped in Lotus Leaf


Cute Couple Keychain... Aren't it cute....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home