Friday, December 08, 2006

22nd Birthday...

It's my 22nd birthday today...
Met up with my China trip friends (back in polytechnic)
Though its a pity that some of them wasn't able to make it
cos' its somewhat a gathering too...
At first I wanted to bring them to Fisherman's Whraf to eat,
but the waitress has attitude problem and they don't
have the countesy of helping us finding a seat...
We're like kinda pissed so we went to clarke quay instead
and we ended up at Almafi Pizza
We ordered 3 pizzas and they all have their own unique taste..
best of all they're all nice...
Worth the try!!!
Ya...
After that we went to the chocolate factory to have so chocolate desserts
Wow... I haven't take chocolate since ages ago...
Some photos of the event...
Me enjoying the Pizza
Xiao Hui & GuoWei
Vincent & YanWen
Xiao Hui & I
The unprepared us...
The more prepared us... (vincent thanks for being the camera man)
I was so embarrassed from them singing birthday song to me... ( Thanks to my friends la...)
Me Making Wish...

My Tiramisu Birthday Cake...
Thanks For Celebrating My Birthday & Thanks For The Wallet
I'm Lovin' It
Lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home