Friday, October 13, 2006

What a tiring day!!!

Finally a long week without a day being able to go home.
Am finally home... I miss my home lots...
And My Pet Dog Snowy!!!
Ha...
And ya know what... After i got home since 12.30pm today,
Now 10.30pm then I have my actual free time for myself and blog!!!
Was so busy the whole day....
Firstly, I have my second physiotherapy and 2pm.
As it was previous, its still quite torturing...
And the amount of intensity had increased
Woah!!!
My leg gonna be so tone up after all these therapy sessions...
Secondly, after i got home from my therapy,
I gotta clean up the MESS!!
My Dog Snowy had MADE!!!
She chew and bite my skipping rope box out of nowhere!!!
Am Sssoo... Furious that i took the cane and hit it at her butt...
Though I look cruel when I cane her,
Deep down my heart, I'm damn sad okay...
This is the first time i ever cane her since the day she became one of us....
Sorry Snowy....
My dear Dog....
Lastly... I have to do move my stuffs out of my room in order
to let my tomorrow's painting session proceed
SMmmoootthhlyy...
Lool...
And then household job is next in the row....
As mum's still in thailand...
And my dad's out
and brother and soon to be sister-in-law out too...
the entire whole 100plus square metres of area is under
my...
MIGHTY HANDS!!!!
WAHAHA!!!!!
And my pair of MIGHTY HANDS
Gotta...
Wash and mop and wash and mop...
What a tiring day....
Wanna drop dead liao...
Am so hungry too... gonna go down get some supper to fill my tummy....
Hohoho...
Ciaoz...

1 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't hit animals leh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home