Saturday, October 07, 2006

My first physiotherapy session...

JeEzZ... today I had my first physiotherapy
for my right knee. My right knee was
diagnosed as..."Off Alignment!!!"
Its causing my bone to rub
against each other while I'm walking or running.
And pain will be obivous after 2km run
or
a walk from Plaza Singapura to Far East.
* Sigh... *
Now I have to stop my running for quite sometime
Maybe till my knee heal.
Wonder how long would that be.
Ok... Back to when I'm in the physiotherapy session.
My session consists of
1. 20mins cycling warm-up of speed > 80 Resistance 3
2. Leg press 4 x 15 times of 160 pounds
Fig. Leg Press
3. Leg curl 4 x 15 times of 35 pounds
Fig. Leg Curl
4. Hip Adduction 4 x 15 times of 55 pounds
Fig. Hip Adduction
5. Hip Abduction 4 x 15 times of 55 pounds
Fig. Hip Abduction
6.Wall Squat of 30secs x 20 times
7. P. Squat of 50 times
8. Single leg 1/2 Squat of 50 times each leg
9. HipExTB of 100 times
That's what I gotta do for my whole session...
It lasted me 3hours in the physio gym
with all these torturing exercises.
Actually only the single leg 1/2 squat
&
the wall squat are the torturing ones.
Imagine you have to do this...

Fig. Wall Squat
for 30 long seconds!!! of 20 times.
And the P. Squat which you have to stand and squat like
a
SUMO Wrestler
for 50 times.
And single leg 1/2 squat for 50 times each leg.
Arrgghh!!!
This is just the beginning only... the Doc. will be incresing the intensity
of the exercises as time goes by....
Guess my knee gonna break before it actually heals.
As pain emerged after i done all these exercises
But Doc. say its common and its ok.
But its freaking painful OkKay...!
And its still ok?!?!
Freak man...
I cant even walk properly after the exercises!
Gonna have another day of torture on next friday again...!
:(

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poorthing!!
Hey how come u can go and check your leg?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home